SGSCC disAbility can support you to go places by creating opportunities for you to connect and contribute to our local and wider community.
Going Places in My Community
We are approved to support people with Individualised Funding Packages, which may be a part of:
- Community Participation - Individual Community Based
- Community participation – Self Managed
- Life Choices – Individual Community Based
- Life Choices –Self Managed
- Active Ageing – Individual Community Based
- Active Ageing – Self Managed
- Supported Living Fund
Through person centred planning, and individual budget, you and your support planner can build your circle of support, and can develop a plan to get you where you want to go. This could include both formal and informal supports.
Examples of people going places in the community include:
- Being involved in local sports clubs
- Volunteering in community initiatives
- Getting to know your local area
- Being involved in local area activities
- Contributing to local community discussions
Contact us now to discuss how SGSCC disability can support you to go places.