Disability Support Worker (Part Time/Casual)
This role requires a calm and positive approach to providing person centred support. We require professional workers who have experience with supporting people with a range of disabilities including people with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Minimum of Certificate 4 in Disability or willingness to obtain
- Ability to work proactively with people with challenging behaviours
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent oral and written literacy
- Sound technology skills
- Organised, reliable and ability to problem solve independently
- A proactive approach to teamwork
- The ability to be flexible
- A commitment to making a difference in the lives of people with a disability
- Non restricted license and own car
- MUST have a current National Police Check
St George & Sutherland Community College is a registered training organisation. There will be the opportunity to obtain further related qualifications.
Please upload your resume with a cover letter and the names and details of 2 work relevant referees, using the form below, by COB 28 August 2015.